Takasu Snow Park boasts 12 different courses. Its longest course measures 4,800m making it one of the longest trails in Western Japan to ski. Takasu Snow Park has many other attractions, such as the half pipe and border cross course.
Why Takasu Snow Park?
Takasu Snow Park Features
- Large-scale free ride park, including snow pipe, kicker, rails, and boxes.
- Various courses including ski/snowboard border cross course and mogul field.
- Longest course measures 4,800m. 3 other runs measure 4,000m.
- Backcountry tours through Dainichi Valley.
- All center house restaurants are smoke-free enviornments.
- Takasu is one of the largest snow resorts in Japan.
- The 600m 12-item professional border cross course.
- European gate system made by Ski Data INC.
- Child rates apply for those under 18 years old.