Kawaba Ski Resort
Located conveniently close to the metropolitan area, Kawaba offers amazing slopes that can be accessed on a day trip either by 2-hour car ride on the Kanetsu Toll Road from Nerima, or 50-minute shuttle bus ride from Joumou Kougen Station, off of the Joutetsu Shinkansen (Joutetsu Bullet Train). This season Kawaba offers a “Fun Ride Park”, a “Surf Ride Park”, as well as a newly opened “Debut Park”. Kawaba offers the finest variety in snow activities.
Why Kawaba Ski Resort?
Kawaba Ski Resort Features
- Fresh powder snow at 1,870m above sea level.
- Ski resort accessible from Tokyo on a day trip.
- Kawaba City (Center House) provides fine food, shopping, and entertainment.
- Gourmet food using fresh local produce and seafood.
- Guided snowshoe trekking available daily.
- Zoned-off fresh powder snow.
- Experience the exciting off-slopes guided snowshoe trekking.
- The “Debut Park” is a new feature this year.
- Hassle free full-day complimentary parking offered so you can go straight to the slopes.