Ski Resort Minakami Norn
Norn is conveniently located a short distance from the metropolitan area. After taking the Shinkansen (Bullet Train) to Takasaki Station, then riding the Jouetsu line to Minakami Station, our guests can take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to the slopes. A 1-hour and 30-minute car ride from Nerima taking the Kanetsu Toll Way, Norn’s slopes are located 3 km away from the Minakami Interchange. Norn offers the finest natural powder snow and is also known for the region’s many hot springs, including the Minakami Hot Springs. Come visit Norn on a day trip or weekend getaway.
Why Ski Resort Minakami Norn?
Ski Resort Minakami Norn Features
- Conveniently accessed from Tokyo.
- Nighttime skiing and early morning lift operation on certain days.
- Close to many hot springs, including Minakami Hot Springs.
- Outdoor activities available, including rafting in summer and snowshoeing in winter.
- Daycare center available so guests can enjoy their time skiing.
- Newly created family friendly courses with an average slope decline of 13 degrees.
- Hours of operation are 7:00 am – 12:00 am on weekends.
- Following in the Nordic tradition, Norn’s Center House has beauty and appeal.
- Riders of all levels can enjoy The Snow Park