Snow Paradise Inawashiro
Snow Paradise Inawashiro is located within Bandai Asahi National Park, which can be conveniently accessed from Tokyo. The 1hour 30 minute Shinkansen ride and 40 minute ride on the local Ban-Etsu West Line will take you to Inawashiro Station, “the gateway to the highland resorts”. A free shuttle bus will transport you from there up to the ski resort in 15 minutes.
In winter, Snow Paradise Inawashiro is considered a snow paradise and as you come down the slopes a superb panoramic view of Lake Inawashiro unfolds before your eyes. The spectacular scenery, among the finest in Japan, is sure to capture your heart and have you coming back time and again.
Why Snow Paradise Inawashiro?
Snow Paradise Inawashiro Features
- 15 different trails from Beginner to Advanced
- Magnificent view of Lake Inawashiro
- Runs catering to families and children
- Convenient Access from Tokyo by train or by car
- Restaurants offering delicious locally grown produce
- Variety of Accommodations from traditional to modern
- Lots of Hot Springs to enjoy after a day on the trails
- Renovated ski lifts and travellators for improved access
- Renovated rest areas, shops, and day care centers
- Night Skiing on weekdays until 9 PM
- Night Skiing on Fri, Sat, and before holidays until 11 PM
- Snow Park doubled in size
- Trail guides available for snow trekking adventures